• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

at least 10gb space that allows .cn domain names

look at it this way, the yahoo offer is a very good one and just about possible.
500gb band for $40
get an unmetered 10mbps line, 3,300gigs
thats 6 accounts.
6 * 40 is $240, which is just about possible, bearing in mind the discounts they get.

I mean yes im sure most webhosts could give critical the specs he want's it's just that bandwidth aint cheap is it? I could easily give him the specs he wanted right now but i don't feel that he really needs all 600gb bandwidth really, and as for yahoo, has there not been a few reports about there packages been scams or something?

A&M Home
1 Free Domain Name
50 GB Space
500GB Monthly Bandwidth
1,000 E-Mail Accounts
100 Sub-Domains
30 MySQL Databases
$9.71-12.95/mo + an additional 15% Off using the FREEWEB Coupon Code

--------------------------------------------------

Hello critical if you have not choosen dreamhost(yaa the one with fat kid on couch), canca or other such host with unpractical bw for low price let me know i can make custom plan for your 600gb bw and 50 gig space all for only $80 per month not per year, it will have cpanel/fantasico/rvskins.

Or if you can only affoard max. of 15$ than i can offer this :

6gig space
90 gig Bw.
Cpanel/Rvskins/Fantasico.

Contact me via http://www.a1whs.com or via pm.

Good luck in your hunt (its a dirty one i have to say)

Regards.

Thank you all for the offers :wave: I've already chosen two, they offer really cheap shared hosting. But I haven't ordered it yet, so lets say I might still change my mind. And I'm trying to target to get a reseller account instead.

Last edited:
diwaker said:
purchase 100gb with 1000gb monthly bandwidth from http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?isc=cjchst001 godaddy is a reliable company i don know how they r providing space at such low cost but godaddy will not go anywhere its 1000% sure

Because they are overselling to the max. And their support sucks, as does their control panel, I mean come on, who wants to wait 2 hours for an SQL database to be created?

The only reason they get away with it? because they are a big company, just like 1&1.

Hey there Criticalx,

Exile Hosting would like to offer you our hosting packages which may best suite your needs, all plans can be upgraded to resellers for only an extra $4 a month, the plans we usggest you look at are;

==========================
--Exile Silver--

15Gb Space
50Gb Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico Deluxe
Pro. Support
100.00% Uptime As It Stands
Only $6 Per Month

--Exile Gold--

20Gb Space
75Gb Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico Deluxe
Pro. Support
Only $8 Per Month

Exile Hosting awaits your custom and looks forward to hearing from you

Prexact.com's Advanced Package could be the solution for you!

10 GB Space
50 GB Transfer
C-Panel & Fantastico
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email
Unlimited Email Forwarders
Unlimited Auto-Responders
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts

15.00 a month!
Click here!http://www.prexact.com/advpack.php

Regards,
Prexact.com Staff

Last edited:
ExileHosting said:
Hey there Criticalx,

Exile Hosting would like to offer you our hosting packages which may best suite your needs, all plans can be upgraded to resellers for only an extra $4 a month, the plans we usggest you look at are;

--Exile Silver--

15Gb Space
50Gb Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico Deluxe
Pro. Support
Only $6 Per Month

--Exile Gold--

20Gb Space
75Gb Bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico Deluxe
Pro. Support
Only $8 Per Month

Exile Hosting awaits your custom and looks forward to hearing from you

Thanks I'll take note of that. I won't be transferring my site til September, because my contract with the current hosting provider will end by next month. So I have to stay with them for a little while. :)

Back