• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Automated domain registration

Lafaso870

Hi,
I'm looking for either software or, preferrably, a script which will ping a registrar until the domain is available (ones that are almost deleted) and then register it.

Is there anything out there and how are enom and snapnames grabbing deleted domains? automated script?

Thanks!

Probably your best option would be to use a registrar that supports an API. Then you can do all sorts of automated stuff (like a domain check). I know GoDaddy offers API access, but last I checked, you have to pay for it. All of the the reseller accounts offer API - but most charge to become a reseller. Does anyone know of any free reseller's that offer API? I know namesilo offer free API access - but, you have to have a domain with them - so I guess that is not entirely free - but at least they don't charge just for API like GD (at least they used to).

Anyone else know of good registrars with free API access?

Back