• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Originally posted by boco
How do you make your own Avatar. I only says no for my options. Can't make one

You should post in other forums to increase your post count... but be warned the moderators hate it when people go on useless posting sprees in the forums that count posts.

WHAaaaaaaaaaaaat

That's a lot of posts. ANd this forum doesn't even count. That's not cool. I have nothing to post about. What should I do.

Re: WHAaaaaaaaaaaaat

That's a lot of posts. ANd this forum doesn't even count. That's not cool. I have nothing to post about. What should I do.

Maybe you should get a petition to start the post counts again in the general discussion forum.

peo hasnt enough money :D
no, if everbody would have a avatar:
1 the page would load slower
2 that waste bandwidth and space

Do you think that would work? Why can't they just give avatars to anyone?

Well it spoils the purpose of the post count. Try finding something to discuss in the other boards... review websites... that counts.

Originally posted by murat
peo hasnt enough money :D
no, if everbody would have a avatar:
1 the page would load slower
2 that waste bandwidth and space

That is what the restriction on the size is to prevent.

And the upload limit is 6000 bytes... I got myself a new avatar, had to optimize it down a bit. Well it is not so new since I had this one before.

i have never changed my avatar :D
since i have 150 postings, i use this one
it still looks great (for me) ...

yeah but to get one, I would become very annoying and post stupid stuff in other forums and they would get angry with me.

but that's them. New people get reated different. Also, Ive' seen people get kicked off before. And Peo is very mad about spamming. I read one of his meesages. I think he's afraid that this is going down the drain. And remember spam and flooding are two different things. And soon flooding will be put to an end. Spam is advertisment. And on ads and offers that's okay.

Also, Ive' seen people get kicked off before. And Peo is very mad about spamming. I read one of his meesages. I think he's afraid that this is going down the drain. And remember spam and flooding are two different things. And soon flooding will be put to an end. Spam is advertisment. And on ads and offers that's okay.
articlion???? :rolleyes:

Yes Jan. You are correct. But I follow the rules now. And I'm trying not to be annoying. YOu are very perceptive.

Back