• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Originally posted by boco
but that's them. New people get reated different. Also, Ive' seen people get kicked off before. And Peo is very mad about spamming. I read one of his meesages. I think he's afraid that this is going down the drain. And remember spam and flooding are two different things. And soon flooding will be put to an end. Spam is advertisment. And on ads and offers that's okay.

I would recommend that you start reviewing sites... and be honest about it.

I was going to, but it didn't have this site on it. It also confused me., I never used any of those other sights. Plus, I don't want everyone to get mad at me again.

Originally posted by boco
I was going to, but it didn't have this site on it. It also confused me., I never used any of those other sights. Plus, I don't want everyone to get mad at me again.

You wouldn´t have to. Most people are accepting on the Review Sites forum if you give them a straight answer.... if you say their site is bad and give them suggestions on how they could improve it they will thank you for it. Trust me, I been doing that for a long time.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
And in response to that private message, yes I know. And I am willing to give you another chance.
Too bad Peo didn't ;)

If someone is banned it is usually for a good reason, this was his 5th signup, followed by a 6th.

Are you going to let people have a second, third, fourth chance in your forums, if you need to ban them?

Originally posted by Jan
If someone is banned it is usually for a good reason, this was his 5th signup, followed by a 6th.

Are you going to let people have a second, third, fourth chance in your forums, if you need to ban them?

I don't fully understand your question Jan.. but I am always to give people new chance (even I look stupid) if I can feel they really come in good will..

But you know.. giving a chance is fine, but there should be a limitation on the chance you give.. always giving a full chance to enemy or absolute-betrayer are meaning suicide..

However, I can't say much in this topic, because in somebody's view.. I am not behaving so good.

And of course I don't mind the people like you "boco".. as long as your post has some stuff in it.. I think it is fine. sometime people do flood (I ADMIT THAT I AM ONE OF THEM!) (flooding is widely known as spam) but only occasion I think it is ok ... I think I am supposed to be happy here.. and some flooding really makes me happy... you know.. it likes chatting..

Many people don't like non-sense flooding. I can think of one reason that they don't want to read non-sense thing.. but not me.. I love to read both of non-sense and useful things.. non-sense makes you happy and curious and your brain get working.. useful thing gives you knowledge.

However, if some people just comes here and wants for ..let say avatar..and flooding and spamming.. and acting only bad things.. that is bad,. and not acceptable for me too.

In short, I don't mind you at all.

Last edited:
I was originally one of the people who recommended the Boco (Aka Articlion) be allowed back because I was convinced that he had change this time around. But that was ignored.

Originally posted by vorapoap
I don't fully understand your question Jan.. but I am always to give people new chance (even I look stupid) if I can feel they really come in good will..

The question was aimed at Giancarlo and if he would be so forgiving in his own forums.

Back