• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

back link code

ezhost-anish

How can i put a back link to all my user's site i guess you understand what i mean, on the user site there will be a default link saying "hosted by...or something like that" and is there a way i can out the back link only for particular package.

Regards

It's best to ask other hosts yourself. I know t35.com forces pop-up ads on people (along with a little home icon in the lower-right.) I don't know how they do it. It could be a global PHP script, who knows. But it's usually best not to interfere too much with people's layout. You could make people require something like a google ad, and if they don't comply within 10 days, you could cut them off. You could do the same thing with the back link. I always adhere to these rules, so I don't usually have to worry about it.

Yea thanks, you got a point there. but i was looking for that code, so thought of asking you guys.

It's best to ask other hosts yourself. I know t35.com forces pop-up ads on people (along with a little home icon in the lower-right.) I don't know how they do it. It could be a global PHP script, who knows. But it's usually best not to interfere too much with people's layout. You could make people require something like a google ad, and if they don't comply within 10 days, you could cut them off. You could do the same thing with the back link. I always adhere to these rules, so I don't usually have to worry about it.

Back