• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Backup Hosting for 2 Domains

CynthiaFinnegan

Hi. I need a backup host for my two domains, fawcettuniverse.net and gundamwingfans.net. The server my current host, 100GB.co, has me on had the hard drive crash and I need another reliable hosting service.

What I need is this:

• As much space & bandwidth as possible
  • Multiple Domain hosting
  • cPanel (preferred) with Fantastico and/or Softaculous
  • PHP 5.3
  • Cron Jobs
  • FFMPEG
  • Mplayer
  • Mencoder
  • Mp4Box
  • Flv2tool
  • LAME MP3 Encoder (I plan to host animated music videos on gundamwingfans.net and offer public domain comics on fawcettuniverse.net)
  • Imagemagic
  • Adult content okay (the posters on the MBs tend to get a little spicy with the language)
  • Free domain transfer
  • "Try before you buy" option
I have an extremely limited budget at this time; that's why I'm posting this in Free Hosting Requests.

Hi. I need a backup host for my two domains, fawcettuniverse.net and gundamwingfans.net. The server my current host, 100GB.co, has me on had the hard drive crash and I need another reliable hosting service.

What I need is this:

• As much space & bandwidth as possible
  • Multiple Domain hosting
I have an extremely limited budget at this time; that's why I'm posting this in Free Hosting Requests.
Specifically how much space/bw were you using? And is it for just two domains? If you're specific you'll get specific offers, otherwise you'll get offers from everyone...

Yes, it's for only two domains. And I haven't calculated how much space/bandwidth I need, but as I implied in my initial post, both sites are hosting things that take up space. I think I've got about 5 gigs of public domain comics right now, and as for AMVs, I can't even hazard a guess how much space they'll eat up.

Do you have the copyrights to the songs and video clips you made the AMVs from? These days even AMVs are subject to copyright claims, as the millions of them removed from youtube shows.

As far as space and bandwidth goes, could you give us an estimate of how many people a day were viewing these sites, and what type of site they were- blog, forum, tubesite (videos) etc.

Using that we should be able to make a good guess for what to offer, but expect competitive offers not unreasonable ones.

Back