• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*Banner Free* 300 MB Disk / 30 GB B/W PHP & MySQL Web space

ifastnethost

We would like to introduce you to our free hosting service :

iFastNet.com

We have a fast network of high specifaction servers offering you the following free plan:

300 MB Fast web space
30 GB Monthly traffic
MySQL Database
PHP Scripting
No file size restrictions
No file type restrictions
No forum posting needed, ever.
No setup cost
No forced Banners or Pop-ups
Fantastico type Automatic script installation:

Pre-installed / Auto Install scripts available are:

bBlog
WordPress
Joomla!
Mambo
XOOPS
Nucleus
Zen-Cart
phpBB
MyBB
SMF
UseBB
MyLittle Forum
4images
CopperMine
CuteNews
TikiWiki
WikiWig

Signing up takes no time at all and your account is activated INSTANTLY!

www.iFastNet.com

ifastnethost said:
We would like to introduce you to our free hosting service :

iFastNet.com

We have a fast network of high specifaction servers offering you the following free plan:

300 MB Fast web space
30 GB Monthly traffic
MySQL Database
PHP Scripting
No file size restrictions
No file type restrictions
No forum posting needed, ever.
No setup cost
No forced Banners or Pop-ups
Fantastico type Automatic script installation:

Pre-installed / Auto Install scripts available are:

bBlog
WordPress
Joomla!
Mambo
XOOPS
Nucleus
Zen-Cart
phpBB
MyBB
SMF
UseBB
MyLittle Forum
4images
CopperMine
CuteNews
TikiWiki
WikiWig

Signing up takes no time at all and your account is activated INSTANTLY!

www.iFastNet.com
good one dear.......i was searching for this

Hi there,

You do receive one MySQL database and one FTP account with your free plan.

You are welcome to sign up for multiple accounts if you require additional resouces.

Also, you can host many scripts such as a Forum, CMS and a Blog all using the same MySQL database by using a unique MySQL database prefix for each installation.

We are happy to answer any questions please let us know!

What is accepted?

Hi there,

We accept sites in all languages, we do not block or dissallow hosting for any countrys.

You are welcome to sign up for our hosting and use any language you wish on your web site.

We firmly believe in flexability which is why we have no file size restriction, no file type restrictions and offer full PHP and MySQL support.

Multiple accounts are accepted.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

hi ifastnet stuff, is there anyway I can contact support? I've setup wordpress blog and in the middle of configuration, I've loss access to my site. Keep seeing advertisment. I can login using ftp and all my files are there. But accessing the html file using http will see advertisment pages instead of my index.html.

It's me again. Like to update you guy that I have created another account and the same thing happen again. Working half way, my web disappear and only show advertisment page. I've ftp into my site and delete the whole files there and upload only a simple index.html file, yet still seeing the advertisment. I've even used cpanel to install wordpress and yet, still the same thing. Look like an redirection by the host provider ifastnet.

Back