• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

We told you guys, we are waiting for our nameservers to swich over before we create the account. All the emails are recived and are saved. We did not forget anyone. Accounts will be created in mass, in about 24 hours from now.

Also, to give you guys an idea, about 150 slots is left out of the 400!

The requirements is updated, so check that out too. If you sent an email before this requirement update, do not worry about it. Your account will still be setup in the same mannor.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Snake316
We never hosted those domains before, but if you could change the dns for this domain, then I guess it could be hosted.

I send you a PM yesterday i am waiting for the Free Account ;)

Over 25 accounts allready created. You guys should have yours soon(if you allready don't have it). Be sure to leave any comments here!

I think I remembered seening your email as the last one to send it in. You are the 360th customer on that server, so your account will take a little bit to create.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE ONLY 60 ACCOUNTS LEFT FOR CREATION ON THIS SERVER. Apply now while the space and resource remains!

Hi Snake316,

I sent 2 emails yesterday (the second with the updated information you requested on this website) and I still haven't heard anything. Should I have heard by now if I have been accepted?

Thanks so much for your generous offer!

~2learn

Last edited:
Back