• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best free online RSS reader ?

carlito

I *think* this is the right forum for this.

I was wondering what you guys think is the best, free, online RSS reader?

I would use Google Reader but it doesn't support half the blogs I want to subscribe to, apparently because they require verification of some kind? (e.g. some of them are communities) You'll have to forgive my ignorance as I'm a little in the dark about RSS and all that jazz.

Basically I just want a simple, online, easy-to-use reader that puts all my blogs into one big page for me to read at my convenience.

Cheers!

Oh wait, for some reason I can read the blogs now, even without putting in all the username/pwd things. Weird. I think Google just updated its Reader...

Actually it's kind of intermittent. It was working for a while, then all of the sudden it comes up with an error message. Does anyone know anything about this?

It's not online but I use Feedreader. I think it's the best feed reader. I already customize it a lot to make reading smoother.

Back