• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best host ever!! qualityserve hosting. Come join us

socialz

Hello everyone :biggrin2:

If you are tired of downtimes, then you had come to the right place. We offer you the best plans.

As a post to host company we are, we offer plans that are not to hard to get them.

The sign up proccess is the following.

1- Your account will be activated instantly, but you are agree to post an interview in our forums within 48 hours, if not it will result in account suspension and you will have 48 hours to post the interview.

Also we have enough bandwidth to offer you. Do not believe unlimited, because virtually is not possible.

Note: If you run out of space, you can post in our forums to get extra bandwidth and space.

Get the best account today. See our plans below and check our website for more details.

Plan name: Personal Plan
Disk Space: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
Control Panel: Cpanel
Post before ordering: 5 post
Monthly post: 5 post

Plan name: Expert Plan
Disk Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 60 GB
Post before ordering: 10 post
Monthly post: 10 post

Plan name: Advanced Plan
Disk Space: 2 GB
Bandwidth:80 GB
Post before ordering: 15 post
Monthly post: 25 post

Limited offer below- Limited number of accounts available!!

Plan name: Gold Plan
Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Post before ordering: 20 post
Monthly post:40 post

To check the plans for more details go to http://qualityserve.tk/hosting_plans.html

We are the best host.

Tell us what you think and get your hosting account today.

Visit us at http://qualityserve.tk

OK, I checked it out, and it is not a bad Website. The only things that would worry me as someone who is interested in getting Free Website space are the claims in your post of being the best host ever and getting the best account. Also the .tk domain does not impress very much. What do you mean about agreement to post an interview in your forum immediately? Do you actually mean "making a post"?
:)

The interview is a way to keep our site out of spammers. Is just a quick questions "Not personal". And the .tk domain is temporary, as soon as we get some revenue we will move to a .com domain.

It should not scare, our servers are really good. But anyways thanks for visiting my site. And making a horrible start.

And making a horrible start.
Definitely a good start. I was just a bit cynical about the "Best ever!" mention in the heading. On the positive side the "best ever" did catch my attention, and I'm impressed by your comment. Sounds as though you are pretty serious about the business and that is always a great sign. I'm curious though. 10 USD per year is not really that large amount of money for a domain. It could make a huge difference to attract people to your business. I checked and qualityserve is only available in .net. Qualityservehosting however is available in .com. That sounds like a very strong name, what do you think?

I checked and qualityserve is only available in .net. Qualityservehosting however is available in .com. That sounds like a very strong name, what do you think?

I have to respectfully say that Qualityservehosting is a poor name, an artifact of the fact that it takes real creativity in 2011 to find an untaken .com name. It reminds me of how Microsoft used to brand things as Professional Edition with Additional Home Extra Added etc. I'm lukewarm about even "QualityServe" because it reminds me of something right out of 1980's business books.
My favorite host names are two word combos where the first word is something either sharp or zany. SaladHost "Get your greens" or DwarvenForge or PoesFeather or something.

I have to respectfully say that Qualityservehosting is a poor name, an artifact of the fact that it takes real creativity in 2011 to find an untaken .com name. It reminds me of how Microsoft used to brand things as Professional Edition with Additional Home Extra Added etc. I'm lukewarm about even "QualityServe" because it reminds me of something right out of 1980's business books.
My favorite host names are two word combos where the first word is something either sharp or zany. SaladHost "Get your greens" or DwarvenForge or PoesFeather or something.
Thanks for the heads up with the name. Must say I'm stunned. I checked the Website out two days ago, and all of it looked OK including the Forum. I was just worried about the .tk domain however. Anyway, maybe the guy is reworking the name of his business.

Back to names, I like the idea of something "zany" before host. How about a short abbreviation before host like PZHost?

Nah, letters vanish. You can't recall if it's PZ host, or ZQ host, or something. But the short name makes a weird image in your mind that makes you laugh and that's the point.

LeprechaunHost! Stays up even when the power is down! (or something. Just give the admin some gold at the end of a rainbow.)

JellyBellyHost! Favored by Ronald Reagan's ghost and Dr. Who Timelord fans everywhere!

That really did dissappear fast. For someone who came out so strong, he certainly isn't proving his claims at all.

Is it really an issue with him though or did the whole of .tk die again. It has a tendancy to do that according to some people I know that use .tk

Definitely a good start. I was just a bit cynical about the "Best ever!" mention in the heading. On the positive side the "best ever" did catch my attention, and I'm impressed by your comment. Sounds as though you are pretty serious about the business and that is always a great sign. I'm curious though. 10 USD per year is not really that large amount of money for a domain. It could make a huge difference to attract people to your business. I checked and qualityserve is only available in .net. Qualityservehosting however is available in .com. That sounds like a very strong name, what do you think?

I will give my explanation of why my site is down, and will be.

As i saw all the comments about .tk domains i realized that i'm loosing my time offering hosting plans for FREE.

As someone posted here earlier, that maybe i was rethink it about the domain. Sure i'm.

I will wish to get a TL DOMAIN but my situation don't allow me for now.

Anyways thanks for your feedbacks, i'm not sure to comeback as a web hosting anymore. I will do the possible to buy a domain, but i feel it will not be productive now.

Thanks anyways for the offer.

Also what is the problem you have for .tk?

I've had reports before from my own clients using .tk domains that the root servers for .tk are not as reliable as those for other domain names. It's partially a side effect of free domain names, as I've never heard of it in paid domain names.

I noticed that your dns was acting a little bit odd, but couldn't be certain as to why you were appearing offline. It didn't seem to be a .tk service issue though, which is good at least.

I will wish to get a TL DOMAIN but my situation don't allow me for now.

If that's the case, then you have no business being a host at all. It takes money to make money and if you can't afford the $8 or $9 to buy a real domain, then just forget the whole thing.

Back