• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best?

between those two, Chrome, otherwise, Safari, Opera and Firefox are all great. FF is becoming a bit bloated and slower now days though, so, unless you use it for all the developer tools, switch to chrome, safari or opera. that being said, IE is ALWAYS the worst choice you could make.

netscape is a dead browser and now renders pages as either FF or IE, so, why even use it. you should get a real browser. ;)

I use netscape.

Are you using an old Windows 95 computer?! :surprised

Anyway, if the IE you're referring to is IE9, then I would take a blind shot and consider it over Chrome. Microsoft might create the worst browser in existence, but my god IE9 runs brilliantly.

Are you using an old Windows 95 computer?! :surprised

Anyway, if the IE you're referring to is IE9, then I would take a blind shot and consider it over Chrome. Microsoft might create the worst browser in existence, but my god IE9 runs brilliantly.

Windows 2000 came out before Netscape died with version 9. So I don't get why you have to say Windows 95.

Back