• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

better deal ?

murat

İ Ğ Ş Ç
NLC
AMD ATHLON XP 2400+
80 Giga Byte Festplatte with 7.200 U/Min and ATA 100 Bus
GGeForce 4 NV18 AGP 8x Grafikkarte mit AGP 8x mit 64 MB, Video in, Video out (TV-out), and dual Monitor support.
Samsung original DDR - Technologie 2 x 128 MB RAM 333 MHz = DDR 256 MB RAM - 333 MHz
Ethernet (Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b+)
6 x USB 2.0 ; 2 x IEEE 1394 (Firewire); 1 x RJ45 (Ethernet); 1 x seriell; 1 x parallel; 1 x Line in; 2 x Line (Front) out/Kopfhörer, 1 x Rear out, 1 x Subwoofer/Center aut; 2 x Microfon; 1 x S/P-DIF out; 5 in 1: 1 x Kopfhörer; 1 x Microfon; 1x IEEE 1394; 2 x USB 2.0. Der MBO Memory Card Reader liest alle gängigen Speicherkarten (CF, MD, SD, MMC, MS) von digitalen Kameras, MP-Playern und Videogeräten.
3,5 Zoll Disketten Laufwerk
DVD-reader 16 x 48 x
CD-Burner 48 x
ATX-Systemplatine mit dem nForce2, dem neuesten Chipsatz von NVIDIA: USB 2.0, FireWire (IEEE 1394), AGP-8x-Support, 6-Kanal-Sound mit S/P-DIF out sowie analogem 6-Kanal-Sound mit serieller und paralleler Schnittstelle

999€

Prozessor Intel Pentium 4 2,4 GHz Arbeitsspeicher 256 MB DDR 266MHz. HD 80 GB, 5400 rpm Laufwerke DVD-R/-RW Burner (24x CD, 6x DVD, 8x CD-R, 4x CD-RW, 2x DVD-R, 1x DVD-RW); DVD-ROM (40x CD, 16x DVD); 3,5'' Diskettenlaufwerk 1,44 MB Grafik GeForce4 MX 460, 64 MB mit TV-out (S-Video), VGA-out, DVI-out Sound inkl. Vaio-Lautsprecher Schnittstellen MemoryStick Slot vorne, 6x USB 2.0 (2x vorne, 4x hinten), 2x Firewire iLink (1x 4Pin vorne, 1x 6Pin hinten), DVI-D(digitaler Monitor-Ausgang), RJ-45 LAN, RJ-11 Modem, TV-out, Parallel, VGA, Kopfhörer, Mik.-in, Line-in, SPDIF (dig. Audio-out), 2x PS/2 Steckplätze 1x AGP (belegt mit GF4 MX460), 3x PCI - davon 2x frei

1199€

they are pretty the same, but the second one has a DVD burner. so how much does cheap and good dvd burner cost ?
which one i should buy ?

It depends on what you want.

The Athlon XP system will perform a hella lot better than the 2.4ghz and you can always make SVCDs and VCDs with a regular burner thus eliminating(almost) the need for a DVD Burner.

Wow you people...you all prefer Intel yet you don't have any argument to back that up. So it's all just an opinion. Get some facts, back up your opinions, then suggest which one he should get. Otherwise, don't suggest anything if you dont got nothing to back it up.

Dude, the Pentium 4 and Athlon are at basically the same speed. (2400+ is almost the same as 2.4GHz anyways)

Why don't you guys look at the other stuff?

Go with the Pentium, and DVD Burner, cause as Coolin said, the XP 2400 and the P4 2.4Ghz are about the same speeds.

Originally posted by Moonman
Go with the Pentium, and DVD Burner, cause as Coolin said, the XP 2400 and the P4 2.4Ghz are about the same speeds.
hey you're wrong, moonman. AMD XP2300+ 's actual clock speed is less than 2.4 GHz. that's mean between 2 processor with same name value of the processor. P4's clock speed faster than AMD.

oh sorry again. wrong posting ...
here's some example :
athlon XP 2000+ 's actual clock speed is 1.67 GHz. and others type of AMD too.

Originally posted by Daniel
The 2400+ would beat the p4 2.4ghz in most UT2k3 benchmarks.
And the Pentium 4 would beat the Athlon in others.
Comparing the processor is useless.

If the components weren't in German, I'd have an easier time comparing the other stuff.

Is the GeForce 4 NV18 an MX or Ti?

dunno. is it a big different ?

anyways, i think i ll go with the AMD one. ill miss the dvd burner, but nevermind..

Originally posted by Coolin
Is the GeForce 4 NV18 an MX or Ti?
The NV18 is teh 8x version of teh MX440.

That video card is gonna be a huge bottleneck for eiter of those CPUs.

Back