• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware - Maleek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back maleek, can you care to explain the following?:

Your profile information = same for both accounts
Your domains = equal the same for all accounts
Your companies = do the same things

Your the same person. And don't come in here saying our reputations are "Fed up" ha ha, because we are the ones respected here, not "Maleek"

Anyways, I don't know and don't care about this white and black stuff, if you know the other "Maleek" then you must be the same, if not you wouldn't be defending him, because you know how he acts.

Anyways don't come here and start a fight please.

O Yes final edit to this one, 1 other problem, W-Hosts was a company ran by "the bad Maleek" you claim not to be him, why did you post using his company name? again shows your the same person

Last edited:
Congrats on getting false information, Do you guys see how someone's reputation can get ruin easy, and as far as SmurfSolutions goes Maleek may design and it and be the owner of it but do you guys know who the real maleek is? Do you guys even know if he is black or white? Btw Maleek since I know you will be reading this, hear this your life and reputation online is now ----ed and deal with it that is what you get for not accepting my NOPA at Education you son of a -----.

I agree too, all the sites I make which doesn't include smurfsolutions should get taken down right away because just because I am a white guy that doesn't mean I have the right to scam people under the name of this black guy that works for the Department of Education.[/QUOTE]

Woops Maleek you screwed up, let me show you how :)

HaHa you answered yourself. "Maleek I know your reading this" then he says, Yea I agree I shouldnt be scamming this person.

Thats funny stuff right there. And dont bother explaining yourself you already did that.

Last edited:
LOL this is classic way to defend yourself and at the same time prove all of our suspicions to be true. Great work black or white maleek lol

It's almost all the end of summer and the dodgy characters/companies are out arguing with each other. When will some people just grow up :confused4

If you are implying that we are dodgy, Then I think you are strongly misinformed and better leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back