• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beware of Thorny

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our clients runs the site, "Jamie G" who is thornys friend or something hence i had been talking to him.

And joined up a few weeks ago upon Jamie's request. :)

Edit - It was also in thornys msn name ;)

Actually i was reading up tutorials on it and how to get premium rapidshare accounts, no illegal downloads though :p

Edit - Stuff what i said above i actually i downloaded the sims :(

Actually i was reading up tutorials on it and how to get premium rapidshare accounts, no illegal downloads though :p

Edit - Stuff what i said above i actually i downloaded the sims :(

Buy it, support the authors, it's only 5 USD :angel:

BTW, if Thorny is the admin of a warez forum, that explains why he is the one discussed into this thread, lol:tired2:

Hi,

First of all, i'd like to point out that Thorny is not the rightful owner of warez-it, I am, he is simply a co-admin. You have no right to bring my forums name into this discussion as its not directly linked to this topic, now is it?

I found this Jordan bloke was registered as a member named: "jordano" & he was reported of pm'ing my members with regards to a warez forum in which he is part of, asking them to join and so on, thats advertising, so i took it upon my self to go and visit this site.

The admin there apologized for what had happened, and confirmed this was Jordan, + I have his IP which we cross referenced.

And for someone who said they weren't downloading illegal content,

Actually i was reading up tutorials on it and how to get premium rapidshare accounts, no illegal downloads though
- Jordan

How can you call your self the "Warez-King" on that other forum?

Just making my point here,

Thanks

And another thing, xTernalDrive, I was planning to making this a success, and yes we are using legit sh*t here, but thanks for Vesica, it seems we may have to close down, because your getting rumors spread about us... even before we open, this has been a site where i have put hours into designing, and im not going to let it go down the drain thanks to you. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives, yet you can always change your self around, just think of that, before you go and pick on someone for something when it could have been 20x worse. I've been watching this thread right from the start, and im sick of some of the comments made here,

You can say "im backing my friend up" if you wish, but im sure if you know him the same way i do, and have heard what he's had to say, you would agree with me.

Its time this topic was closed, and the person named "Mark" to post his final outcome, instead of this just going on and on, so we can move on with our lives, rather than have useless members joining and spamming my forum.

As for vesica, i've lost my total respect for you, I know you from before, and no i haven't "blocked" you on msn, I have a completely new msn which i use for personal contacts (not the one which you mentioned on the shout box the other day). Yes he made a mistake, but no need to take it out on me aswell as my community & now a new upcoming website, Im sure you wouldn't like it if i did it to your forums.

So please,

take you time, and read through this post + thread, enough criticism has been made, and its making someones life a misery, I'd like this to be over and done with asap.

Thats F*cking low.

Nite, :fangel:

Diri

If anyone has anything to say about this, you can happily contact me on my forum via PM, im not here to start any fights or arguments, im a genuine person and I would like to resolve this issue within an ongoing topic.

Although I'll say one thing to vesica, thanks, you brought me some members + traffic i guess.

Last edited:
And another thing, xTernalDrive, I was planning to making this a success, and yes we are using legit sh*t here, but thanks for Vesica, it seems we may have to close down, because your getting rumors spread about us...

if you are talking about the forum, you are linking which is legal if your servers are located where it is legal, but you are exactly sharing open source stuff. & not wanting useless people signing up on your forum, so you tell people to contact you there?.. but i agree, this thread has had alot of attention.:eek3:

No i was talking about xTernaldrive, a new hosting site which me and thorny were going to start. The warez forum which i run, is hosted legally, where warez linking is allowed, and the IPB FORUM is legit with our own license.

Well, even if no one had said anything about the warez forum, it'd still had bad rumors (xternaldrive) because being owned from Thorny and well.... he doesn't have a lot of members in this thread really happy, lol

Since Thorny is causing so many problems for you Diri08, why not get him to come here and defend himself and your company?

I doubt he ever will come back here, he knows he was in the wrong and lied so many times. I can't believe he even lied about his own mothers health. I guess we all make mistakes in life, but at least some of us correct our mistakes.

We see what your saying Diri, But thorny did scam mark and hasn't even offered an appology never mind pay him back.

How can you expect the host to forget about this and to let thorny have a "new" start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back