• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BidClix.com

kamalkhan

I was using bidclix on my site as backup

It took me nearly 3 monnths to reach the minimum payout but before the end of the month they emailed me short message that they closed my account, REASON?

Here is there email

Hi,

I'm afraid that we had to close your BidClix account because of problems with your traffic.

Please remove the BidClix code.

Lori

Well, I cant understand term "problem in traffic" but I contacted them ... nearly 10 emails sent but NO response.

If you do use BidClix then do keep this thing in your mind that they are not going to pay you. lol

KamZ

Last edited:
kamalkhan,

I can't speak about the specifics of your account, but generally you get your account shut down like that when it's found that your click traffic contains fraudulent clicks. (They have system to detect it.)

And, typically, if a person is a repeat offender, they'll tend to ignore them. (I.e., if a person previously opened publisher accounts at BidClix, and committed fraud. Even if that person uses a different name. If they find out who that person is. They'll just ignore them.) (They have methods of figuring that out.)

Now, I don't know if you fall under this. But the way they are treating you seems to imply that this is how they view you. (I.e., they believe you were committing fraud. And likely, they believe you have committed it before.)

-- hhcchhcc

I m using Bidclix but i have not reached my pay out. i will keep their ads and try them that they will pay me or not.???

Most affiliate programs are scams, users has to be aware before apply. They banned accounts after the first month of payment or when they see that they can say any crap excuse. So take care about it.

Most affiliates programs are NOT scams, it is the people using them to try and get quick bucks fast that get closed down. Read the TOS before you even apply and then you will know what you can and can't do.

Some are complete scams, i know for a fact that bride.ru is a scam, they owe me $450 to this day and after doing some research on google it seems they owe alot of other people money aswell.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=bride.ru+scam&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Most or atleast some do what is commonly known as "shaving" which is basically trimming your traffic. Quite a few companys do it, a program recently i tried was probably the biggest shaver ever, (iv seen a few of them and dont wish to mention names). If you log all your traffic and have good stats you will be able to tell which affiliate programs convert and which ones shave etc.

Shaving means more money for them!, plus most companys dont want to pay for traffic from none US, UK, etc, Since traffic from china and most parts of europe just does not convert at all, the amount of sales are to low etc

Last edited:
Back