• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BIG forum need BEST free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt trust a forums that big on free webhosting! thats just stupid,
you could loose every member beucse of getting suspended or the host dieing are you totaly nuts?

We could host you check us out at www.freehostingz.com, you will need to submit ticket so I can raise you limits

But if I was you I would use paid hosting for a forum like that, whats a few dollars a month ? See my website were you can get top quality hosting starting a $0.01 for first month !!

I wouldnt trust a forums that big on free webhosting! thats just stupid,
you could loose every member beucse of getting suspended or the host dieing are you totaly nuts?

They won't be on free hosting long anyway, after they find out how much resources 30K users is going to use.

20 GB 1 TB bw just 20 posts required

register link is in my signature

You must only say that it is me which invited you "Softin"

Usuarios: 239 = 239 Users not 30k!

And your forum seems to be illegal, do you have license for vBulletin? can you show us?

Anyone offering you 1000Gb transfer for free will either have free basic servers just hanging around with nothing to do or you'll be making them breakfast from now till hell freezes over.
Most probably they're hoping you've greatly overstated what you need and it won't kill thier service.
Basically you won't get it free. (and your forums obviously down at the moment going by the link results) sell advertising space (not just google ads) and buy a server with the funds.
You should say which forum software you will use too, as it does have an impact on the resource usage. Assuming 1% of membership active at any time it's still 300 users posting or reading so page and MySQL hits (that's if it's a php board).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back