• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Black and White got tacky!

that be the host :p

still looking for a cheap one that accepts aud - and has a domain with it :p

AAA! Nice design but I can barely click the links on the top in your navigation bar. Make them bigger please.

Why don't you expand the table outwards so you can see more text? Otherwise you're just wasting space. ;)

thats not a review - thats a suggestion

and no

because there is soo little content if i do expand it, it will look like there isn't enough

I think you should expand the table even a *tiny* bit, it looks cluttered to me...

And I think you make the links at the top a bit bigger also :)

I love the colors you chose, and I don't like being called a loser :mad: :D :p (at the bottom "Losers Online: ")

I would lighten the link color a tad bit, a little hard to read against the background color.

Great site :)

Its nice, except for the fact that your page takes only 1/3 of my screen and grey takes up 2/3.

Yes, the grey on the left and right of the blue bit

Attachments

• tantoc.jpg
    tantoc.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 8
Yes!!!!!

Great you changed the colours, dont you see now it looks alot better than the black and white!

Originally posted by tandoc
woops - didn't put smilies to make it less 'mean' :D :rolleyes: :) :p :cool: :angry2: :devious2: :classic2:

Back