• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

blog hosting

Tapster

What company would you recommend me to use for blogging? I think of DownTownHost.com as they provide nice downtownhost.com/blog.html. Their HUGE Pre-Installed Script Library is very attractive feature for me and is necessary for my blog.
Can you suggest me any other companies?
Thanks.

Blogger.com
WordPress.com

For your blog. For your files, use:

Youtube.com
Imageshack.us
Photobucket.com
Flickr.com
Tinypic.com
Mediafire.com

I believe you must have any script software in mind? I hope you are about wordpress... If so I do agree with you - that is the best forum software I have ever seen.
Good luck

There are alot of web hosting service you can choose from, if you are running a blog.

A piece of advice would be to look at all the web hosts and see which one you like the most or you think would be the best fit for you.

Have a nice day!

Wordpress!

If you need to use plugin(s) or code some stuff there, i would recommend you to use a webhosting and install your wordpress blog instead.

Wordpress.com restricts some stuffs if i am not wrong.

:beer:

Just lookout for the hosts that offer cpanel with fantastico. That will make sure that you get all the softwares you need. Hosts listing out the scripts supported is just a hype. That is mostly decided by the script installer software they use.

I would personally recommend hostgator or liquidweb.

I always tend to use my own hosting account, for example my 1and1 account, and soon my new VPS.

I don't host many, or host any for other for people, but I guess if they ask :lol:

Back