• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Brand New Free Host!

batcavenet

This will be a free host that uses Cpanel X and it comes with the following features..

Full Domain
Php
SSI
25 MB of space
1 Gig of traffic
Frontpage Support
Builtin Scripts

No popups

http://www.mrfreehost.com

Jeremy ICQ: 2547147

Last edited:
free

I don't plan on charging. I run a paid hosting besides this and another freehost which is a 0catch partner (batcave.net)

That's awesome. This is one of the best freehosting offers Ive seen in a looong time. I hope you stay around as long as others have.

Heres hopin for a bright future.

P.S. It's not for me I already have paid hosting but I'd like to congratulate you anyways.

i don't see this host goin down in a hurry, its not offering the world and more resources than it can promise. nice to see people haven't given up on building free web hosts.

Nice clean service.. I am looking forward to receiving my confirmation email, and my domains nameservers to change....

I have known this guy for quite some time, he has a finger in many pies :p Welcome aboard Jeremy :)

Great, great work.
I will put you to my Webmaster Resources Website.
Hope to keep your link active for a long time ;)

site

Sites in english also means "sites in english" or the other languages listed. For some reason I got a mob of chinese signups and other sites that are not eligible. How do I say "sites must be in english" in chinese - would save me digging through piles of signups from people who did not take the time to read hehe

languages supported

Quote:

We can only support websites in the following languages due to strict rules from our advertisers. The languages are English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.

Otherwise google gets upset :)

No it's not - it's called my advertisers will cancel me if I have non english sites :) because it's not profitable for them

If you had to delete a hundred signups per day just because people didn't read the requirements, and half of them were totally bogus info - all from china - you would be in the same situation :) I just had to block the country just like every other freehost out there probably has - shouldn't be a problem anymore

On a side note- someone should make one just in that language- it would be quite popular :)

Last edited:
My DNS settings set to your nameservers have been active for around 48 hours and your system is supposed to have an automatic check every 8 hours, but I haven't received my welcome e-mail....

Is this abnormal?

Back