• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Britain Under Attack

It is interesting that there is no mention of who is thought to be responsible. At least I have not seen any yet. Do they know what affiliations the people that they are arrresting have? I could guess 2 different things..... but why guess.

These guys are complete idiots. I can't believe how someone could spend their life planning the deaths of others.

I hope they find who is behind all of this and do what's necessary, to stop them.

According to news reports throughout the day, they are not giving information out as to who or what is responsible but they are saying that the attacks are "Iraqi-Style Terrorist Attacks". So I don't think it takes much to figure it out.
Of course the bomb squad would have ideas on the type of bomb being used.

I just heard that on the news as well. They actually said, "they are using Al-Qaeda like tacticts, similar to what they do in Iraq and Indonesia."
Colin I agree, I hope that is the last one they find and there are no more attacks.

I think what Craig's trying to say is that the people who blow things up are not like the rest of their religion, but theyve been brainwashed to do things that their religion would not support.

Or something like that.

Or maybe he's just an idiot!

What am saying is they have a religion but not as it should be.

I say let them blow themselves up, another less nutter on the earth yet its unfortunate that others suffer.

The media players a massive role in this if you ask me.

Last edited:
That's terrible. This is when I thank for living in a third world country. Terrorism is almost over here.

6 arrested. 1 additional is in critical condition in hospital.

Edit: 7 in total.

Back