• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye Bye, Atleast for now :(

kb3mol

I am moving wich means no ISP for a bit, so I will not be able to visit you guys everyday, I am going to miss you guys! :( :(. I might cry, lol :crysad:

Kris

Last edited:
Sorry to see you leave, even though I have rarely seen you on FWS, but it is always a pain to see someone leave no matter how long that person has been here.

!!! tandoc has his final year of high school this year and really needs to focus on not failing.. guess he does have to leave =[

you will be missed!

I am back for 5 minutes, dialing big time long distance to the ISP though :p, so, today I get a ISP where I will be living, and from what I have heard there internet is fast enough to run a network off of, lol, well we'll see about that one, so anyway, I'm off for now, check the pm's and disconnect before the phone company or the ISP gets mad, lol.

Bye,
Be Back Later Today,
Kris
KB3MOL

Back