• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can any webhosting org. Host me !!

crazy:)boy

Hai every buddy,
i want to start a forum just like phpbb, for this i am in search of a webhost that can host my forum. .
I will be needing these :-
-7 to 10gb space,
-30 to 50gb monthly
bandwidth
-php & mysql
-A file upload by browser limit
of 10 to 20mb
-and also there will be a
thread for mp3, and adult
content (just a small amount)

NOTE: if you host me i will place banners of your host in the index page. And every thing goes right i will become your paid member but after 3months of running. .

Yes. I have rethinked and wanted to tell loud and the clear and for the adult stuff it will be in one of the thread which will be mostly links. .
For this i can put your google adds
as well as your hosting adds.
I dont want any thing to hide from the host and i will also become your paid member also but only after
3 months.
I dont think its bad deal for me and the host., as most of the forum have all these thinks and i want these too.

Linking to copyrighted files is illegal in the United States. Therefore, you wont find a host here.

Good luck finding any space or bandwidth requirements that are that high, for free at least. Even ad supported hosts won't offer you that much!

What makes you think a brand new forum will get enough members to warrant even 1GB space?

1 GB Space - 20 GB BW (100% FREE,NO Ads! Never!)
1 GB Space - 100 GB BW - (A Link back would be appreciated)

No Hidden Cost.
99.6% Uptime.

Free for you as a promotional offer.

Other Plans <-- Click Here
This is only for forum

Im sorry, but even if you have a Blazing community, that will take a while. A forum with over 400+ post does not even need more than 100mb or so.. So 1g or 2g would be just fine. 10-15 is ridiculous. That seems, like you will be hosting the content. And almost all host do not allow Adult content on there servers so good luck with that one to.

But if you insist on that, snoop around the paid thread is all i can tell you mate.

http://www.freeweb7.com - suitable hosting, but linking to copyrighted MP3 files, is dis-allowed, due to legal reasons. 8GB space, 110GB Bandwidth, PHP5, the upload limit is 10mb through FTP, 2mb publically. 7 MySQL databases.

Back