• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can someone help me with a simple question

hendrixdude

Hi there. I need a web page which meets these specificaion which by the way, i'm not asking for too much.

I already have banwidth and webspace sorted out so no worries about that.

-a reasonable domain name
-do not need to know html - can use a custom builder
-can host multiple links and pictures

thats all folks! - i remember there was a very good one i like before but i can't remember. You could make sites with a domain similar to www.mclarenchampions.3t.com and was very user friendly but can't remember.

lemme c, you want:

a free domain
a website tempalte

do you want a red ferrari or black ferrari include that package too ?

aki said:
lemme c, you want:

a free domain
a website tempalte

do you want a red ferrari or black ferrari include that package too ?

lol, no , i don't really care about the web domain, i just don't want it to be someting stupid like www.musicword.bigfathosting.com

something u can remember.
and the first 3 sites you posted are all vietnamese ones,, but i appreciate your help.

Last edited:
.tk makes me want to cry, WHERE HAS THE DNS GONE..? lol, anyway, if you willing to use a "what you see is what you get" editor, cpanel, and user.quackhost.net then you can check out quackhost.net. LOL - I don't think it's stupid, then again look at my avatar.

Back