• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can U Design

Berne

Hi All,

Id like estimates for putting my website together in a zip, I have 80% of the site in a folder re: icons, text files desired layout ect.

Email me if you can assist.

Regards,

Berne...

Berne said:
Hi All,

Id like estimates for putting my website together in a zip, I have 80% of the site in a folder re: icons, text files desired layout ect.

Email me if you can assist.

Regards,

Berne...
sent you PM

cant you just put all that sh!t in a folder and right click on that folder and go winzip then select (add to (foldername).zip and then it should be ziped right? lol or am i missing somthing?

veggie1232 said:
cant you just put all that sh!t in a folder and right click on that folder and go winzip then select (add to (foldername).zip and then it should be ziped right? lol or am i missing somthing?

You are so awesome.

He meant in a jiffy.

on xp simply right click on main desktop go to new then .zip folder, then just copy and paste everything you need into your .zip

Hi All,

I am getting some help with my site, sorry about the wording of my request above, you all know I really meant that I have my content in a zip!!! You Guys.

This thread is closed.

Berne...

Last edited:
Berne said:
Hi All,

I am getting some help with my site, sorry about the wording of my request above, you all know I really meant that I have my content in a zip!!! You Guys.

This thread is closed.

Berne...

The " Id like estimates" made it sound like you wanted a price for something. Designs fitted that paragraph ;)

Back