• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can You See my Site?

Oloty

I've been trying to get on my site for a while but it keeps redirecting me to a webhost I don't even use?

Can you see it: URL

i only see a log in form... & your name right at the bottom. << this is according to the instructions given by deeplist. :)

When I visit it was displaying the following text.
"This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
GTFO!"

same here
This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.

GTFO!

When i opened your site, i saw the info"This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below." But what happened?

Guys, this thread is from December 4th. The OP has abandoned the thread and obviously changed the site since posting it. Quit trying to build post count and pay attention to the thread.

Back