• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Celebrity domains. How much are they worth?

Promoting Wench

I bought 3 "celebrity" domain names and now I want to sell them. Anyone have an idea on how much they're worth?

The domains are..

shilohnouvelpitt-jolie.us
shilohnouvelpitt-jolie.biz
shilohjolie.biz

At the time, it seemed like a great investment, but now.. I'm not too sure. :confused4 :confused4

Probably the same as your purchased amount or maybe less. Try asking Angelina or Brad maybe you can get a better deal or you can get sued ;)

Zac

They are .biz domains. They are for a business, not an official website so they are worthless. You need to buy dotcoms bro.

I wouln't know how much they are worth but considering the fact that no one I know, knows who those people even are, I wouldnt say much?

well if you do not know who Brad pitt or angelina jolie is then you have been living under a rock for the last 10 years

these domains are just junk...period. They are nowhere near good and I think "investing" off of a domain name is kind of crappy anyway especially off of someones kid.

Wasn't the Stevie Wonders domain a lesson for all people who register celebrity domains?

Promoting Wench said:
I bought 3 "celebrity" domain names and now I want to sell them. Anyone have an idea on how much they're worth?

The domains are..

shilohnouvelpitt-jolie.us
shilohnouvelpitt-jolie.biz
shilohjolie.biz

At the time, it seemed like a great investment, but now.. I'm not too sure. :confused4 :confused4

You could develop it and then sell it to another jolie-pitt webmaster

Shame Jolie's lawyer didn't snap up more domains before the baby was born :S

Jan said:
Shame Jolie's lawyer didn't snap up more domains before the baby was born :S

They already got like 20.. haha...

Those domains in this thread really seem like desperate of desperate of desperateness.. Doesnt seem to be of any value..

they can sue you and get the domain for free..... I know someone who bought and celebrity website and the lawer called her, she thought they could not do much, but when she received a notice from the lawyer, she called and reveived $300 and gave the domain up. any domain reflecting a name could be used as a trade mark in a way (do not quote me on it) but I heard that from a lawyer.

Back