• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap ($5 or less) reliable reseller needed

You might want to raise your budget to at least $15 - $25 for a reliable reseller..

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our Tier 1 and Tier 2 reseller plans with FREE master reseller rights.

Tier 1 Reseller - BW: 25 GB; HD: 6.25 GB for only $3.75/month
Tier 2 Reseller - BW: 50 GB; HD: 12.5 GB for only $5.00/month
***One Time Setup Charge of $2.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11, WHM, Fantastico Deluxe
Custom Nameservers
FREE Master Reseller Rights

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years (since October of 2005);
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

If you are interested or have any questions please contact sales@digitalworldhosting and quote this thread or contact me personally. These plans are not on our website.

You will need to raise your budget if you want Reliable and especially with Overselling enabled.

What are your specification surrounding resources, such as Space, Transfer etc?

Hello webb. Rageki Web Hosting would like to give you a reseller package within your budget. Please contact me if you need more help!

Disk Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 30GB
Features: 50 each

Monthly: $3.50 only!
Annually: $37.80 only! [save $4.20!!]

In addition, you can use our coupon code to enjoy 10% MORE discount! Just insert your coupon code: SUMMER when submitting your order to us!

Any Questions? Or do you need a custom plan to maximise the use of your $6 with a better package? Contact us today!

You can contact me:

AIM: ragekicalvin
YIM: ragekicalvin
MSN: calvin@ragekihosting.com

Have a joyful day ahead! =)

Hello, Graffiti Network would like to offer a aln within your budget. Here are the Plan details:

Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
Unlimited cPanel Features

Direct Order Link

$4.50 USD Monthly
$12.00 USD Quarterly
$24.00 USD Semi-Annually
$45.00 USD Annually

You will need to raise your budget if you want Reliable and especially with Overselling enabled.

What are your specification surrounding resources, such as Space, Transfer etc?

Not really :p it depends on what he wants in terms of space and bandwidth..budget alone is not enough to say that he can't get something reliable.

5GB space
50GB bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico
Everything else unlimited

$5 per month

Let me know

Regards

Hey, how are you?

Bronze Web Master Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Back