• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Proxy Hosting Needed

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Im in need of a hosting provider that allows proxy hosting.

I want to run a php proxy script not too bothered what the control panel is, I need about 20mb webspace and good bandwidth limit plus a dedicated IP, paypal as payment.

If you want dedicated ip it will cost u 4$ a month not counting hosting.
I can give You, 5 GB Space and since this will mainly use bandwidth then i will give you 100 GB bw. And hosting cost will be 2$ a month. And since your not concered about panel then i would choose Direct Admin as its simple but your more than welcome to choose cpanel and ofcouse everything like email,ftp,db is all unlimited.
I have created a order for you. Click here to order it now.

Greetings Stonerocket,

Would you please tell me, what would your budget be? And how much transfer are we talking about?

Thanks.

Glenn, I need about 20-50mb space for proxy script and a email account and around 150gb or more bandwidth, dedicated IP, already have a domain ready and waiting srproxy.info

Budget $3-5 USD a month for now, and if it takes off and revenues support it then I will also need a budget VPS down the line..

Last edited:
Back