• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheapest .info

Meksilon said:
Yeah I was wondering about that - can you still set your name servers on domainsite.com? because that's all I need/use, I don't use any other stuff (personally I don't believe in whois guards)...
Yes you can setup nameservers, or your own nameservers. $6.99 registation if good enough for most users.

J J said:
You should have got a phone call. :confused4 - At least here in the UK that's how it works.
Nup, here they send you a letter with a code or instructions or something - it works, but they take their time about it. I think it may have said they did it using the phone - but that never happened. Oh well, I have a verified account.

:beer:

$ 1.49 info domain

Now Register info domain for $ 1.49 from 16 August 2006 till 15 september 2006 after that register info & org domain for $1.99 till 31 december 2006 at purohits.com

Last edited:
In the purohits site it is showing 1.99$ for .info

Although i think 16 august passed in India :)
But i really love domainsite, their management service is really good. Easy to manage domains is really needed. Moreover still there are .info sale running on domainsite with 1.99$

i bought two .info's from domainsite
it sux
i couldnt even change my nameserver

i already changed them but the keep changing back by their self
other than the site is as slow as hell
and each time i open my domain, it shows me a parking page says 4 sale
when i go to the control panal, i cant i even access it
it says
you have to unlock this domain
i unlocked it 4343242 times but it just keeps locking it self
i contacted the support
they said they are sorry,