• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Class C Multiple IP hosting

aqeelsyed

Hello,

I'm looking for Class C multiple IP hosting. I need about 15 C Class IPs on single hosting account, 15 domains hosting. I don't want much space and bandwidth 2 GB space and 20 - 30 GB bandwidth will be considered enough. My budget is 300 USD per year.
Please provide a monthly and yearly quote.

Thanks

Firstly may I ask for what reason?

ARIN justification will be required and can easily be refused for distributed IP ranges.

Seo friendly linking, He dont want 15 class c ip blocks
Just wants 15 ips all from differnt class c ip blocks...
One dedicated to each site and thats fully legal with ARIN.
However I doubt you will find this for 300/year.

Last edited:
yeh hostgator offers seo hosting but the prices for thing you are looking at is much higher than 300 usd per year

First thanks everyone who replied in this thread.

Yes I'm looking for 15 IPs those belongs to different c IP blocks.
Purpose? Yes purpose is basically SEO.

I alread know about Hostgator and four other companies but their SEO hosting cost too much. We have used this host in past but unfortunately they don't have IPs available right now.
http://cheapwebhostingdomain.net/proxyhost.html

Anyone wants to beat this host? We are a SEO company so keep looking for C Class IP hosting for our clients. You can expect more orders from us.

Looking for more helpful replies.

Thanks

First thanks everyone who replied in this thread.

Yes I'm looking for 15 IPs those belongs to different c IP blocks.
Purpose? Yes purpose is basically SEO.

I alread know about Hostgator and four other companies but their SEO hosting cost too much. We have used this host in past but unfortunately they don't have IPs available right now.
http://cheapwebhostingdomain.net/proxyhost.html

Anyone wants to beat this host? We are a SEO company so keep looking for C Class IP hosting for our clients. You can expect more orders from us.

Looking for more helpful replies.

Thanks

Your posts were obviously waiting to be moderated aqeeslyed (hence mine appeared below yours first, yours just appeared).

A couple of questions that may help out, is 15 IP a requirement? Would less do?
Would multiple hosts in different class C's do also (I know it can be hell managing that, having managed class B & A distributed between clients), your $300 a year budget split by 12 and then 15 would only be $1.67 per host or account (after processing about $1 per), so do you require all the space/transfer you state?

Glad you got back to us and hope we can help :)

Hello,

I'm looking for Class C multiple IP hosting. I need about 15 C Class IPs on single hosting account, 15 domains hosting. I don't want much space and bandwidth 2 GB space and 20 - 30 GB bandwidth will be considered enough. My budget is 300 USD per year.
Please provide a monthly and yearly quote.

Thanks

Hello aqeelsyed,

If you are still in need you can see my old thread here http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2214215

Thanks,
Vijay

hi all,

If you are looking for cheap Windows hosting, you may have a look at ASPHostDirectory.com. We have customized Windows Hosting plans and you can have your own dedicated pool + Class C Static IP Address

The cost will be from as low as $3.99/month and the details of the plan can be found here.

Back