• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicks... I need Clicks!

I AM getting good steadily growing traffic.
Thats not the issue.
The problem is no ad company is paying good amounts.
And its not like id goto the extents of finding means to cheat the system.
Within the legal bounds, i want to know how i can maximize my earnings to the peak.

PrasadKamat said:
I AM getting good steadily growing traffic.
Thats not the issue.
The problem is no ad company is paying good amounts.
And its not like id goto the extents of finding means to cheat the system.
Within the legal bounds, i want to know how i can maximize my earnings to the peak.
target your site to USA or at least Europe. That is the only way you can make anything, even Google pays like $0 - $0.05 per Asian click. If you want to target your site to Asia then you will never make big $

I understand completely, but Asia is 70% of the world.
And India alone (where i come from) has a large amount of the world population.
Every sixth person in the world is Indian ;)

PrasadKamat said:
I understand completely, but Asia is 70% of the world.
And India alone (where i come from) has a large amount of the world population.
Every sixth person in the world is Indian ;)
well, Asia may be big, but it is also poor. Why should advertiser try to sell something to someone who has got no money? That advertiser would only lose a lot of money. I know there are also rich people in Asia, but it is just that most of Asians are very poor. (Please note I am not trying to offend anyone)

I will offer my best experience.

Fanbase. This mostly applies to forums and sites where people comeback almost daily. When you have fans, people will realize that you make money when ads are clicked. They will click knowing that it helps keep the site up.

Try to create a fanbase. It works. Ebaumsworld.com, the largest and most popular humor site on the net, makes over SIX THOUSAND bucks a day because of his fan base.

You have no control over clicks if you use this method, as you dont mention the ads to your users, so you're not violating any tos.

Well, an upload service gets downloads and uploads almost constantly, which helps, but people try to avoid the ads. (I interviewed some users)

I try to put the ads in their face but it gets annoying and they tend to leave.

Any ideas on that?

Back