• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Coded] Hosting Template - CSS and W3C Compliant, Very nice and ready to be used!

iiPanel

Hello Everyone,

I would like to announce the release of my first coded web template. It's for hosting purposes.

Template Name: ProHost

Template Preview:
The preview size is reduced to 55%.

prohost-big.gif

Large Preview.

More Information.

This template is 100% Unique and has not been used on the internet..

Included in Sale
- Font(s) used.
- Unique Matching Logo

Price: $39.95 | Order Now

[[ View other available Web Templates ]]

Have a nice day!
Wassouf

For that price would it be coded? I'm interested

@Richard:
- Non-Exclusive Price: is what more than one buyer pay to get a template. The template is normally sold to 5 buyers only! All buyers do not have the right to resell the template.

- Exclusive Price: only One buyer pays this price for a certain template. The buyer will be the one and only owner of the template. The exclusive ownership is available if no copies have been sold before to any other buyer. Moreover, if the template was sold previously on the normal price then it will only be available for sale on the normal non-exclusive price.

Exclusive owners of the template have the right to resell the template.

Holy S-H-I-T

Hello Dan Dunning,

Thanks for ordering one of our vBulletin skins.

This email is to confirm that you order has been received. If you have made a payment already then you should hear from us within 1-10 from the time you receive this email. Our next email to you will be containing instructions on downloading your new skin, also on the procedures on updating your license.

If you have any questions or inquires please feel free to submit a ticket at http://support.iigfx.net

No one told me this was a vb template....

[HW]Dan;1050130 said:
Holy S-H-I-T

I don't think that it is, just that they only sell VB skins so that's probably their default purchase email :)

Non-Exclusive copy has been sold to [HW] Dan.

Looks really nice, surprised that no ones picked this up yet.

Thanks for the feedback!

[HW]Dan;1050130 said:
Holy S-H-I-T

Sorry for the confusion, I used to sell vb skins before and forgot to update the email template.

I don't think that it is, just that they only sell VB skins so that's probably their default purchase email :)

Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Non-Exclusive copy has been sold to [HW] Dan.
Sorry for the confusion, I used to sell vb skins before and forgot to update the email template.

Thanks, I'm just waiting on authentication to download the file. I'm going to mod it and it's not for a webhosting site, more of an IT one.

Thanks for the nice design.

[HW]Dan;1050278 said:
Thanks, I'm just waiting on authentication to download the file. I'm going to mod it and it's not for a webhosting site, more of an IT one.

Thanks for the nice design.

Authentication sent. Enjoy your new skin :)

Back