• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Colbert Report anyone?

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
I've been watching it since the beginning. Began as a spin off to the Daily Show, but is actually much more popular.

Anyone watch it?

I love the Colbert Report.

Especially the 'On Notice' board.

The Decemberists guitar showdown was awesome.

Yes! I downloaded the songs from that album and put them on my mp3 player.

My roommate and I have been singing 'It's a guy love' for days now.

Everything in this thread is good.

I prefer the Daily Show to the Colbert Report, but Colbert has really taken the world by storm.

The shreddown really was the highlight of the past season for sure.

Last's night's daily show, the State of the Union... that was awesome.

I love Rob Riggle

Pffft, that show is lame!!!!111
Desperate Housewives Bah, they're so Desperate that they make a tv show out of it! :D

I am a big fan of The Daily Show, and watch the Colbert Report as well, but still like the Daily Show better.

As for popularity, do you have any hard facts stating Colbert Report is more popular than the daily show? I find that crazy to imagine, but then again, I'm an "old school" daily show fan.

I like it, but I don't have the channel where it airs here. I watch clips online instead now and then. I still prefer The Daily Show, but Colbert is great too. Papa bear!

Back