• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Counter-Strike Source Clan

rpd90

hi.

I am with a clan called MistakeN gaming. you can find our website at www.mistakengaming.com . We are looking for a host that has 30/45/50Mb upload. We need the big upload for a URL download. for hi-speed downloading for maps, etc. We also plan on using it as our website also.

So I guess the specs would be:
30/45/50mb upload
250mb-1Gb of disk space
atleast 15Gb of transfer (we're getting about 9GB of traffic currently with out URL dl's)

Edit: also, we can place Banner Ads and Textlinks on the forums. We're not sure how to edit our front site. we had to pay a few hundred bucks for it.

Thanks

Rpd

Last edited:
I dont understand. What do you mean by "Edit: also, we can place Banner Ads and Textlinks on the forums. We're not sure how to edit our front site. we had to pay a few hundred bucks for it."?

but im sure one of the guys can fix figure it out if needed or better yet, get the people who built it to install the Ads and banners

Last edited:
ha. saying that I didnt pay for the template? look down in the corner where it says Hi im Qugh. We bought it from him $150

Anyway, thanks for the offer

rpd90 said:
ha. saying that I didnt pay for the template? look down in the corner where it says Hi im Qugh. We bought it from him $150

Anyway, thanks for the offer

what offer? i gave you a link to the site that will have paid templates for free... and that HI IM QUGH doesnt prove anything lol, infact you cant prove if youve bought it or not :) well to the majority of people at least

Back