• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Marphy
:crying5:
my points is gone...

i earned 138 points last week,
but now...only 38 point leave......

:crying5: :crying5:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whew, that is funny, maybe you missed my posts/comments about this host a few times before

I've been telling people that its a SCAM since he came here, LMAO, he changed his domain name maybe 4 times already as soon as enough people signs up and he gets his referral pay, he then cancel the accounts so the same people have to sign up again., then repeat the steps above
LMAO

you know the saying

Fool me once, shame on .....?????

Fool me twice, shame of ????????????

some have been fooled 3 times too

LMAO

:coolmusic :coolmusic

Quote from LeAnn Rhimes' song:

Shame on you if you fool me once
Shame on me if you fool me twice

;) I looked at the site and knew it was a scam immediately.

Damm it so its a Scamm :confused2 .... I thought about it... Cuz I just signed up yesterday and earned like 1800 points, so last night the page was down already.... What a SCAM!!!!

argg well they have been down for the last couple days it does appear to be scamish the search is on for another free host :confused2

Try asking around here and ppl will tell you if it looks like a scam or not, and almost every "Sign up at one of our advertisers" our "collect points by doing so" is usually a scam.

yeah see i didnt know that i have never seen one before and thought that a system like that would work out good...

Re: ?

Originally posted by success
martphy,
how do u know abt ur points?
iam unable to log-in their site's control panel.

login at the home page to view your points,not in CP.

:)

Originally posted by ZombieMatt
Try asking around here and ppl will tell you if it looks like a scam or not, and almost every "Sign up at one of our advertisers" our "collect points by doing so" is usually a scam.

I rather pay then collect points by signing up with an advertiser.

Originally posted by darkcurves
I rather pay then collect points by signing up with an advertiser.

Ya , it's true . I don't want to waste the time anymore for collecting points . It wastes much of time :confused5

I signed up for this, tried to login FTP, it said too many members, tried later, it said incorrect login, tried later, it said server timeout or something. Than I tried Cpanel and it was painfully slow. So I quit.

yeah ive gotten that too...its back up now...so idk. im gonna quick backup stuff incase everything gets erased again :doh!: its gotta be a scam or else megawebspace would come on here and defend himself!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back