• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyone here can confirm this offer still works? did you guys get hosting:)?

No thanks

I dont want to sign up to a so called FORUM that then get Spammed and have to ask for Hosting

it all screams SCAM, SCAM

have a nice day

Well, apparently people have already gotten hosting, through simple e-mails. Maybe you should find things out, before labelling something as a scam.

*sigh* Apparently society has become suspicious of simple, generous offers. Seems like we just can't be, plain and simple, kind. At least without being slammed by inconsiderate *coughs out bad language*.

But yeah. Hopefully this offer is still open.

icemanx said:
No thanks

I dont want to sign up to a so called FORUM that then get Spammed and have to ask for Hosting

it all screams SCAM, SCAM

have a nice day

Okay, do all of your posts just talk about how you think the respective hosting offer is a scam? I've been browsing this forum, and I keep running into your posts that say that the host is a scam.

Okay, we get it. You think all of the offers here are scams.

Yikes.

Hi!

I am very interested in this offer. If the offer is still active, can I please apply for it? It will be about my school club, which is a chapter for national club. The space will under-utilized, unfortunately, but I do need stable hosting.

Please contact me. Here are details.
Name: Ali Mushaf
Email: r f e o at hotmail.com

whoa this thread is massive now...

I am having trouble with the PM here, so all applications and queries to

stabilo@zinix.net as this will allow me to ad people quicker. :p

I have just upgraded to a dual pentium 4 3.06 server, so we now have plenty of space free.

I am sorry to everyone who sent a pm as they will now have to send the info to the email address above.

Thanks

Stabilo said:
whoa this thread is massive now...

I am having trouble with the PM here, so all applications and queries to

stabilo@zinix.net as this will allow me to ad people quicker. :p

I have just upgraded to a dual pentium 4 3.06 server, so we now have plenty of space free.

I am sorry to everyone who sent a pm as they will now have to send the info to the email address above.

Thanks

:p That's great!

I realise you are getting so many e-mails...and I really am happy you chose me at all...but may I ask when you expect to be able to get around to making my account? No rush, I'd just like to be able to start using your wonderful services soon!

(_ogic said:
Hey, i emailed you about a week ago, my email is sodeepop@gmail.com
please please make my account, ive been waiting quite a while, i'll send it again if you havnt received my email yet

thanks!

Me too, I've waited almost a week, and beforehand, I have already PMed you about it and you have already approved of my application. I'm sorry to rush you like that, but I really need the account soon.

I just thought I'd say that i really did finally get my hosting! I am very pleased! So believe me when I say it is no scam at all! Great job!

Thank you very much!

Hello! This forum of coming of the accidental chance today and still seeing this invitation is really very glad, I am a PHP fan , want this this one of yours very much , hope you can sanction . Thank you very much! My contact way:netyaksa@yahoo.com.cn :tongue2: :shame:

Thank you very much!

Hello! This forum of coming of the accidental chance today and still seeing this invitation is really very glad, I am a PHP fan , want this this one of yours very much , hope you can sanction . Thank you very much! My contact way:netyaksa@yahoo.com.cn :tongue2: :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back