• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

custom packages

mioi

Hi. I'm looking for a webhost which offers custom packages?? Is there a database I can search where I may find this or am I allowed to ask here? I'm basically looking for a host which can offer to me very little space (no less than 10 MB), not that much bandwidth, telnet access, mailing lists, autoresponders, forwarders, POP3 & SMTP servers, static IP, the LWP Perl module installed as well as cgi-bin access, access to raw access logs, and FTP, for a very low cost (preferably no more than like $50/yr.). Sorry if this sounds like a lot, but it's what I need. Anyway, thanks for reading my post.

~mioi

You've practically described Dim8.net. Dimension 8 offers already made packages and custom made packages.. We also offer SSH (Secure Version of Telnet), if you are hosting a domain, you get a static IP (sub-domains do not). Along with pop3 and smtp servers, ftp, autoresponders, forwarders and all that. :)

Hello
Most smaller web hosts will sort out custom packages for customers.
I would find a host you feel comfortable about using and then put your needs to them.

Gordon

Back