• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Custom Videos by Uneek Productions

rebelagent

Uneek Productions
Check our website as it's updated more than this thread.

How it works?
First, what are you going to have advertised or filmed?
Second, How long do you want it to be?
Third, Drop us an email or PM with this information and information to contact you back.

Once we have your information we will create a video, edit it, and watermark the entire video. If you like the video we'll request payment and then remove the watermark (or replace it with your own watermark, so no one else steals it).

What's the average turnaround? So far about 1 week for a video thats under 2 minutes. It takes a while because we have day jobs. But if for some reason you need it in 24-48 hours. A large fee may apply. Edits should take less than 2-3 days.

What?
We're going to create custom videos about anything you want. Good examples of what certain customers may need are instructional videos- for example how to tie a shoe, playing poker, or cooking.

Check our website occasionally. There may be deals in the future.
$12 for anything under a minute
$15 for a 1-2 Minute video
$25 for 5 minutes

Payments accepted through Paypal

Restrictions?
Since I know some peope automatically think "OMG ANYTHING?!" I'm going to have to say no...not everything. We will not perform or support any adult or erotic videos.

There will also be limits on activity. For example I can't drive from here to Disneyland in 30 seconds. Realistically I'm going to charge you more and even if I sped up the frames, it probably wouldn't be good in 30 seconds.

Where?
Where will your videos go? Straight to you (download, email) or uploaded on YouTube. We can even burn your video to a dvd and send it to you (additional costs apply).

Why?
My girlfriend has a pretty good camcorder. She wants to get into the film business and needs a portfolio of work. Not to mention she needs money for school and herself.

I am just interested in business, period. So I'm helping her with advertising, plans, and more.

We'd also like to offer a new service to the internet world. Most "custom videos" cost a lot more than we're charging. But that's also because professional studios have tons of bills and wages to pay. We only have us to pay ourselves and basic feews (like website and parts for improving our filming equipment).

WOW
We know.:cool:

Extra Fees
Additional Props (If we own it, it's free. If not we need money to buy it. Please PM about this type of product)

Locations - We live in California. We will charge for our transportation and a little more for the time.

Examples?
Please contact me for examples. Some of our customers prefer not have their videos displayed to the general public.
We are also working on some skits and general good fun videos. That link will be sometime in the future.

Back