• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dammit California

....I swear to god. You don't want to see me angry. I'll go up there and get the budget fixed myself just to get back the small amount of state taxes I payed this year.

I want to see that.

'tis funny, I'm sorry to see your tax refund that was just going to cost you more money in the long run anyways get delayed.

Where is all this money coming from that is giving you a "refund"? The American citizens of course! It's not coming from the government. You might as well not get this refund because you're going to have to pay for money that someone else gets!

'Where is all this money coming from that is giving you a "refund"? The American citizens of course!
I pay taxes... I pay too much. Then, I file taxes, they give me the difference. It's how stuff works. Taxes come out of your paycheck, and you probably give too much so that you don't have to owe at the end of the year... For most people, it means you get money back at the end.

the countdown to california's bankruptcy starts NOW.

According to some of the people in the budgeting office, we have about a month of money left in the treasury... then there's literally no more. Damn shame.

I never understood tax refunds. Why don't you just pay the correct taxes in the first place?

I never understood tax refunds. Why don't you just pay the correct taxes in the first place?

Because the forms employers have you fill out to calculate your withholdings make no sense. It's safer to pay more taxes and get some back than to pay enough taxes and get some back. Unless the government can't afford to pay you back, of course...

the countdown to california's bankruptcy starts NOW.

My question is how can you go bankrupt if your debt overcomes your budget >.>

I think that we're stuck at IOU
I live in california and I think that the US just has bad budgeting period.

I say California makes a deal with mexico -
We'll take your immigrants free of charge...sort of...just pay our debts!

This may also explain why I haven't gotten my grant or info on my financial aid for school which starts in a month. Go arnold.

Back