• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DanicHost - No Ads, 100mb of webspace, 3gb of bandwidth...5 Posts Only

xd3vilx

DanicHost is setup on 20 May 2006 and DanicHost even though is free we provide good uptime, quality hosting and quality support. We might be new in this market but only time will tell whether stuff we promise is there.

All our account come with cPanel, RvSkins, Fantastico!

Standard Hosting Plan
100mb Of Space
3Gb Of Bandwidth
10 Parked Domain
10 Addon Domain
Rest: Unlimited

5 Post To Apply, 1 Post PER MONTH to maintain account just to make sure you are active and want to keep your account.

We don't offer any upgrade for posts however if you want to use more space/bandwidth you might want to upgrade your account to our paid plan all for only USD$1

Paid Hosting
200mb Of Space
5Gb Of Bandwidth
20 Parked Domain
20 Addon Domain
Rest: Unlimited
All For USD$1.00

You have two option, add these specs into your free hosting account or have both a free web hosting account and a paid web hosting account, in simple you have two accounts.

Visit our site now at http://www.danichost.info and you will not regret...If you have question feel free to post in our forum or PM me or reply to this thread...

Regard,
DanicHost Staff Team...

Last edited:
i don't do this for a profit...many host would see me actually in the past applying for free web host, but now i am working part-time so there is income so it is basically just giving back for what i have taken...

5 Posts is just needed to sign up however the 1 post is just to assure you are still using the account...currently, we use ClientExec to managed our client so people who apply need to wait for a max of 24 hrs for their application to approve...

xiaojun24 said:
he was an ap**ce admin. he has a good nature and kind.
thanks alot, this site is a join site with my bro (not the real one but my very good friend)...i will be still serving Ahplace till the admin doesn't want me...

Last edited:
Back