• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datablocks...

Coolin

NL[C]
NLC
I've just signed up for Datablocks.net hosting. I have found that my username/password doesn't work on anything, including the MySQL database and the FTP. The Datablocks support forums are also down. Does anyone else notice this?

Same here bud John just switched from Linux to BSD so I would assume that has something to do with it not sure though.

The strange thing is that right after the switch everything was fine but after a day or so all my scripts get ISE'S. I know it is not a path problem because I get the same ISE'S on scripts that don't require paths.

I tried to Carp the scipts but Carp does not seem to work either so I guess it is just a config problem within BSD.

Anyway guess we will just have to wait and being Christmas Eve it might take abit. Anyway hope that helps and good luck.

Back