• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DD.AM Hosting! Formely Ariel-Networkz! We Are Finally Back Better then ever!!!!!

"Nope, it's down. The server is up and running (responds to pings) but it's refusing http connections"

same too i think they're backing up server again

spysense said:
"Nope, it's down. The server is up and running (responds to pings) but it's refusing http connections"

same too i think they're backing up server again
Yikes. I really hope their backup strategy doesn't involve taking the server down for hours at a time. I'd rather have a host that didn't do backups than one that goes down that much for backups.

the same thing happened yesterday so i think it'll be allright and i can login to ftp

Last edited:
Hmmm, I havent been around much recently so I havent seen any problems, But I will definetly look into it! Im not having this. Backups arnt running at the second, but as of tommorow they will be.

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

same thing is happening in my site too i can login to cpanel and ftp and when i in cpanel i saw that all of my mysql db's ara gonee.............

Yeah, the mysql server's been saying "too many connections" and refusing new connections for at least 10 hours now.

Your databases probably aren't really gone, that's just a side effect of cpanel not being able to connect to mysql. Once they fix that everything should be there, unless there are other issues.

Hey!

We were not entirely sure what was causing this problem, but It has been resolved now. We may be moving to an even better server at the end of the month. If we do decide to move, there will be little to NO downtime. I think weve had more then enough downtime to last 3 webhost's lifetime! :eek2:

I will inform everyone closer to the time!
Thanks for supporting us!
- Dan

I would just like to add:

The problems experienced with MySQL and downtime have now all been smoothed out. It was mainly just down to setup problems, but now that we are settled you will experience a very reliable service.

If you have any questions, or any feedback about our hosting please post here and I will be glad to reply.

-Colin
DD.am Admin

Thanks for adding that Colin. Hopefully we will have no more downtime! We also just recently hit our 2000 Post Mark Ina few weeks! So we thought we'd celebrate with another Competiton You can see the thread's here :

Posting Competition : http://dd.am/showthread.php?t=186
Refferal Competition : http://dd.am/showthread.php?t=135

Both are free to enter, so you have nothing to loose!
Hope to see you all around the forum!
- Dan

web speed is good, but cpanel speed is not so good. :confused:
and something weired thingy happens in php side. page cant be found after posting or some post parse does not work.

Nice to see that my old AN is back.. But i'm now setted in another host. Hope i can join you in the next shift.

Dan & Collin, you once aian did a great work. But the downtimw without a word.. :) I lost my whole backup...:( Anyway Goodluck to you...

Colin Behr said:
The problems experienced with MySQL and downtime have now all been smoothed out. It was mainly just down to setup problems, but now that we are settled you will experience a very reliable service.
Main web site and all hosted sites are down again.

fskof said:
Main web site and all hosted sites are down again.

We are still trying to setup the server, we keep experiencing mysql problem, so were just trying to settle in, dont worry! we will do our best to keep it up!

Sorry you keep having trouble, it is nice you work all arround to fix the problems. Nice plans , the site seems to run smooth right now :)

Weve had one today I believe, but they are becoming less frequent and dont laste as long. I cant seem to find the problem its mysql but not sure what!

We will find it though.

Back