• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Death to Ikonboard

Filòs

Looks like the two main guys behind ikonboard have quit. That surely spells death for ikonboard, though the aurora project will still continue.

bah...ib sucks and will always suck, weather php/cgi, asp, perl, javascript, cold fusion, vb...not matter what it will still suck

Originally posted by Filòs
Looks like the two main guys behind ikonboard have quit. That surely spells death for ikonboard, though the aurora project will still continue.

where you hear this?

I don't know what is either....but I dislike iB...it's just...so slow...and ugly...I don't like it. Why did they quit?

Originally posted by Toefur
I dislike it because it is so bloated.

Yeah... and why did they quit?

from what i hear the company that owns Ikonboard stabbed Matt in the back somehow. I suppose he decided to quit because of this. Once he decided to leave so did all the other people pehind it.

VERY BAD NEWS:Ikonboard has died!

Today the Jarvis Group fired all of the people behind iB except Josh (yes Matt was fired). I was in the iB IRC and all of the iTeam, iSupport, iHelp, iDevelopers has been FIRED! There are a few threads about it on the Offical Ikonboard Forums and Matt is supposted to be making an announcement on the future of iB at http://www.ikonboard.co.uk I have been in the iB IRC channel and I was told that there is no future for iB. Very Bad news.

There is another discussion which is a bit further ahead so let's keep it all in one place:

{{EDIT}} I Merged the threads
=WD=

Last edited by a moderator:
Back