• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Decision-Making Time

Nope. Didn't work out. He was being very offensive, maybe not intentionally, but being told that CWW seemed like a Fly-By-Night host and the whole Australia thing seemed like a Scam, I found overly offensive.

What kind of ------- would say something like that? I mean you would have to be a real piece of work to talk to your future partner like that.

not necessarily. if you go public and sell on the stock exchange, but for privates it's really not that bad.

heres whats relevant for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pty._Ltd.

The Act puts certain restrictions on proprietary companies such as not permitting them to have more than 50 members (shareholders).

Proprietary limited companies are also classified as “large” or “small”. A proprietary company is classified as small only if it meets at least two of the following criteria:
It has a gross operating revenue of less than $25 million for the financial year.
It has assets of less than $12.5 million at the end of a financial year.
It has fewer than 50 employees at the end of a financial year.
Most large proprietary companies have to lodge audited accounts. (so no auditing for you:))

hope this helps!

Last edited:
Congratulations on both your new location and your new investor. I really DO feel for you as I am supporting my spouse here in Canada while we wait for immigration clearance and so forth (I married an American).

We haven't had the opportunity to interact here, but you have my respect, and resultant very best wishes.

Good to see you got it fixed, I will be a millionaire after tonight (Winning tats ;) ) So I could of sent you a money order by next friday :p
Lol
its great to see you got it worked out,..

This might be a bit late..but having an investor come into CWW doesn't -really- solve your problem of needing $2000 for the visa thing does it? Unless your new investor is able to generate you $2000 in the next 5 month from CWW...or unless he is investing into your personal life..which I doubt he is.

Sorry, I'm just wondering.

The Investor, who shall remain unknown, has invested 75% of what is needed for the Visa. So, I am quite happy with it.

Good job Dan :D well done.

Now get out there and shake that thang for the other 25% :lol:

Well, as you all know, I recently moved from Ireland to Australia to live with my future wife, Leah, and to get married here next year.
Currently, I am here on a Tourist Visa, which runs out in November and for me to stay longer, I will need to apply for a Spouse Visa, which will allow me to work, drive etc and everything else. At the moment I am not allowed to work or apply for a driving license etc. The cost of this Visa application is approximately AUD $2,000.00. That's cash I currently do not have. And neither does Leah.

The only way I can do this, presently, is to sell CompleteWebWorks or to invite a partner to invest and become equal owner of CompleteWebWorks, which consists of DeiseHost.Com and CompleteVPS.Com.

Now, this is something deep down I don't want to do. But, if I have to, I will. I am totally baffled at this time on what I should and shouldn't do. Like, if I do sell up and get the Visa I need, I can easily start again afresh and provide the good services I always have.

What would you guys do in my situation? Sell up and get the Visa? Or, don't get the Visa and end up back in a country I hate?

:confused4

It actually depends on your company's actual worth and what you are realistically going to get for it.

Best wishes,

Back