• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated or Mini Server?

rebelagent

Ok I don't have a lot to spend but my partner and I think we can probably fork out about $30.00 USD a month through paypal.
I need someone who can host a myspace site I own a reseller and I keep getting auto suspended due to high http req. they tell me I need to upgrade to a dedicated so that doesn't happen. So here I am Looking for one.

I need at least:

7.5-8GB (the more the better) Space
85-100GB data transfer
MUST SUPPORT PHP
I don't care what type of panel it has so long as it works.
I like my customer support so please be sure you have that.

Ok Please PM or post here with offers.

In about 2 months I'm sure I can pay more or upgrade to more space as our site grows. So think of me as a growing client ;)
Btw our site train is in the top trains now you may see it all over myspace http://www.myspaceobsessed.com
We'll add your banner or link if you'd like too if it gives us a discount :-D lol.

E-Z Com Plan

Our E-Z Com Plan at $16.95 with 1 Month of Free Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee will suit you,

Disk Space - 8 GB
Bandwidth - 120 GB
Supports - PHP
Panel - H-Sphere
Customer Support - 24X7 (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone)

Check out our other Features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $191.95 included in this plan @ Our Internet - Value Plans

Hi,

I'm a web application developer and I run a dedicated web server to host some of my work. To help keep the server working to capacity, I sell hosting packages.

I've added you to AIM/ICQ (I'm 175339118) and hopefully we'll be able to find each other so we can talk live about the hosting. I'm pretty flexible and easy going, so we can find a price and a plan that works for you. Naturally as your needs change we can find a way to change your hosting plan to fit them (if need be, I can purchase additional hardware for the server as well).

My contact info is:
MSN - adamaflynn@hotmail.com
ICQ/AIM - 175339118
E-mail - adamaflynn@thousandmonkeys.net

Hope to hear from you soon.

Adam A Flynn

Hi,
I can provide you a Virtual Private Server with the following specs:
10 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
Webmin Control Panel
FULL Root Access
CentOS 4.3
PHP 5
99.9 % Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Support via Helpdesk/Email/IM
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Price : $ 28.95/mo

Remember this is not a reseller or a shared plan, it is your own dedicated server and there will be no other sites except yours.

There are also cheap upgrade options available on the space/bandwidth and RAM.

If you have any other queries or would like to sign up, feel free to PM me or email me at support@abluegrape.biz

Look forward to doing business with you.

Im look at offers still and looking at things recently posted but please read what i said I need DEDICATED so no more PMS with links to shared hosting sites.

what if you were offered a higher cpu usage enabled shared/reseller webhosting option, would you be interested then. There are such things as semi-dedicated or business hosting that will allow you to consume more resources without dealing with the management aspect of things

AvailNetworks said:
what if you were offered a higher cpu usage enabled shared/reseller webhosting option, would you be interested then. There are such things as semi-dedicated or business hosting that will allow you to consume more resources without dealing with the management aspect of things
Im interested in semi dedicated I just dont want to get those dame auto suspensions for high http requirements anymore!
LOL. I host myspace layouts you see. and I get about 1200 uniques daily.

haha yeah that makes perfect sense. I was reading over your site for a bit and do you create your own scripting or is it premade already?

If you are looking to go semi dedicated then that is essentially what our business plans are anyway. We support much higher resource tolerance than shared hosting plans, the only real restriction is that if your scripts are poorly coded and hammering the server then it will have to be pulled down if it affects the other sites in a negative way. With business plans this process is discussed rather than simply pulling the site offline, unless of course shutting down your site is causing other sites to become offline.

I'll extend an offer to you for the level III Business package modified a bit to suit your price and space requirements in exchange for a banner ad.

http://www.availnetworks.net/hosting-business.html
Level III Business Hosting
8GB Space
120GB Bandwidth
Everything else the same with the Level III Package
$30/mo

Control panel used currently is cpanel but we will be switching to hsphere in about 3 weeks, both are quite easy to use and the migration will not affect your site in any way.

let me know what you think of that idea vs the dedicated or vps

Back