• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated server needed

nuqlar

Hi,

It's my first post so hello all on this great forum :)

I need a dedicated server asap. It will be used for hosting of fake torrents. It generates DMCA requests (they are baseless as all files are legal because they are fake).

I need 320 GB hard drive and 100 Mbps uplink on Windows 2003 Server, no control panel needed. Other parameters are not as important, but industry average at least is needed ;)

Once again I repeat all torrents hosted are legit as no real file will be ever hosted on this server, just randomly generated ones. If our cooperation is good I will order more servers from you as I will need more of them and would like to have them all in one place.

Thank you!
nuqlar

Quick question - If you wont be hosting any files, why do you need 320 GB of space?

Torrents are TINY, therefore only a small amount of space should be required. Certainly not larger than 100GB.

Also - Information hosts may need: Whats your budget? How much bandwidth do you require? Will you be hosting a torrent tracker, or just .torrent files?

Hello,

Thank you for reply. What I meant is I will not be hosting any real files, I will be seeding fake files and a lot of them, that's why so much space needed. Fake files are pretending to be real files (like movies, software, etc.), but they are not. My budget is up to $150 a month, bandwith 3000 gb needed.

Thanks you!

Provided the files are legal, I can provide the following to you:

Pentium 4 2.8GHz
1GB Memory
320GB Hard Drive Space
5 IP Addresses Included
3000GB Bandwidth
Windows 2003 Server Standard Included
$89.98/month
No Setup Fee

Please PM me or add me via AIM and we can discuss this.

The server is located in the Infinitie Networks DC (www.infinitie.net).

Hi I can offer you our following dedicated server

Core2 Duo 3.0GHz
1GB RAM, 320GB SATA2
1500GB Bandwidth (Upgradeable upto 5000 GB)
Basic Management
Remote Reboot

Only for $149/month

Server URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/power.html (You can see here other servers too which ever suite your needs I gave you quote of Z-8 Server)

You can choose windows operating system during order signup look here for details : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/os/windows.html

We also offer 100% uptime guarantee with our all servers and 30days unconditional money back guarantee.

Thanks

Hey, how are you?

I am a representative from Nixism Web Hosting, and I am here to offer you affordable and reliable dedicated servers. Here at Nixism, we strive to give our customers the best web hosting experience. Seemingly, everyday we do just that.

We will like you to take the time to fill out this form.
Your request will be responded to within 48 hours!

We have 3 high-class data centers standing-by waiting for your request. We will then respond to your request with a quote. These prices are VERY affordable and VERY competitive.

FILL OUT SERVER REQUEST FORM

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hi I can offer you our following dedicated server

Processor: E2160 Dual Core
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 2x 250GB
Bandwidth: 5TB
IP: 2
setup Fee: FREE

Monthly 84 EUR /m

Back