• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Design Competition!! Enter Now!

Can you give more details regarding the $400 of hosting? (What kind of package would it be? Would this be for a whole a year?)

i think the contest is more than just designign a layout, you'll need to code it and everything:

All you have to do is send in your entry for our following design competition.

Ok to enter this competition were looking for a new corporate identity consisting of:

Fully Coded Unique Website
Unique Brandable Logo (Optional)
Advertising Banner
Custom Live Support Button (offline and online)
Custom Icons

so basically you are offering to pay up to $400 worth of hosting for a template?

Are you going to keep the ones that don't win? Because it is very easy for you to take the templates others have put hard work into and sell them even if you don't use them urself.

just post a screenshot of the finished site, and keep a hold of the sources until a winner is decided. I wouldn't send the source files for a unique design unless you are guaranteed something in return :)

No i will only want the psd from the winner i just want a link to a coded version to see it working coded, you can watermark the images if you want to protect them.

And yes $400 worth of hosting for the winner.

Back