• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Designers: Call To Arms!

sarmth

Hey all.

I'm looking for someone who wants to make the design for SarmthBB, a new project I have been working on, which is an OpenSource forum.

I have programmed most of the basic framework, and don't have much longer to go until the framework is complete, and I will release the forum for the community to play with. It is very basic at the moment. The template engine is only about 23 lines of code.

Basically, it supports New Topics, Replies and all the work needs to be done to the database, because I haven't started on the admin CP yet, but that will happen in a later release.

So, who wants to design the face of SarmthBB? :fangel:

Maybe I can help you.

I am interested on OpenSource projects.
Contact me if you are willing to.

Maybe I can help you.

I am interested on OpenSource projects.
Contact me if you are willing to.

I've added you to MSN ^_^ The Mighty Cat Overloard nods his head at you. (This indicates a thank you P.S. Please see the image below ^_^)
59265_155681417793240_100000541480654_398272_5080866_n.jpg

sarah[foxlass];1117359 said:
I've added you to MSN ^_^ The Mighty Cat Overloard nods his head at you. (This indicates a thank you P.S. Please see the image below ^_^)

wtf i like the same cat:D and it pissing me off when i want to sleep with her it sounds weird but i love cats i have got about 4 :D they r always so cute:D god dam haha esspecialy when they wants to eat something x

sarah[foxlass];1117359 said:

Thanks for the gift. :)

Anyway, I am not available in the chat most of the time. But I'll catch you up later today.

wtf i like the same cat:D and it pissing me off when i want to sleep with her it sounds weird but i love cats i have got about 4 :D they r always so cute:D god dam haha esspecialy when they wants to eat something x

^_^

Thanks for the gift. :)

Anyway, I am not available in the chat most of the time. But I'll catch you up later today.

Well, whenever you are on MSN and are able to chat, send me a message, I normally am on MSN on my MacBook Pro or my iPhone4 ^_^

Excellent.

Well, I spose, if anyone wants to make a mockup, maybe the template that is not voted to be the default face of SarmthBB can be the first downloadable template.
It's OpenSource, this means, no one's efforts will go to waste.

In the template;
Where you want the menu to appear type in <%MENU%> in the HTML, <%BODY%> where you want the body to appear and basically, those are the 2 programmed variables at the moment... Nice and simple ey?
Just save the template as idx.tpl and make sure you use ./template/<TEMPLATENAME>/images/<IMAGE.JPG> as the image references otherwise the images wont load. Whoever makes the template that is voted to be the default template for SarmthBB will be credited on the SarmthBB website, and will have a link to their website, be it a host, or a design firm on the main page of SarmthBB's project website, and a footer link next to the powered by link.

Let the games begin =D

sarah[foxlass];1117573 said:
Excellent.

Well, I spose, if anyone wants to make a mockup, maybe the template that is not voted to be the default face of SarmthBB can be the first downloadable template.
It's OpenSource, this means, no one's efforts will go to waste.

In the template;
Where you want the menu to appear type in <%MENU%> in the HTML, <%BODY%> where you want the body to appear and basically, those are the 2 programmed variables at the moment... Nice and simple ey?
Just save the template as idx.tpl and make sure you use ./template/<TEMPLATENAME>/images/<IMAGE.JPG> as the image references otherwise the images wont load. Whoever makes the template that is voted to be the default template for SarmthBB will be credited on the SarmthBB website, and will have a link to their website, be it a host, or a design firm on the main page of SarmthBB's project website, and a footer link next to the powered by link.

Let the games begin =D

I tried to contact you. But you weren't there.

Anyway, I am on the game. So BEWARE! :) lol

Back