• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DimeClicks update.. glad to hear this!

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
Hey,

If you read the below thread about Dimeclicks, you will notice what this one is about. I just sent out a copy of the original email which was sent to sales@dimeclicks.com; out to several other @dimeclicks.com addresses with hopes that Oliver Hoger would reply from one of them. He replied in 15 minutes. He mentioned that Dimeclicks is lowering their rate to 15 cents per click due to problems with their advertisers (AdFlight) and they are doing some major server updates right now. He didn't mention why my account was removed from the database, however I just emailed him about this and am hoping to get a response shortly.

I hate advertising companies :(, oh no Standard Internet I don't mean you, you're a good company... please send my cheque, please ;)!

Back