• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Discounted WHMCS license?

If you don't already have web hosting many services have a WHMCS license included free with there hosting. HostDime come right to mind, but there are many more that do. Its a real bargain that way!

i agree with the others.
other than licensepal, i dun think you can find other place to purchase whmcs license with such low price.

@Technut I prefer installing a billing system on a separate server :)

LicensePal.com is it then.. thanks guys :)

If you don't have any web hosting then you can get WHMCS license free with your hosting. Because many web hosting company provide free WHMCS license with their hosting plan.
On the other hand, you can buy used license for yourself. Used license would be truly very cheap for you. :talk:

Dedicated server for billing system?

Yeah bit surprising for me too. May be he was intended to say that a separate server other than his client hosting server. Usually it is safe to run support and billing in another server. It can be a shared server in case of billing for sure :)

I think it's good idea from the security point of view to have separate server for billing system, it's not important to have high specs so it is not so pricey

I would suggest anyone to buy their license directly from WHMCS and not to try to save a few bucks dealing with resellers, unless they are getting other services from the WHMCS reseller.

I would suggest anyone to buy their license directly from WHMCS and not to try to save a few bucks dealing with resellers, unless they are getting other services from the WHMCS reseller.

but purchasing WHMCS license from licensepal is safe enough.
i bet there is a lot of hosters here do purchase the whmcs license from licensepal
:)

Yeah, I purchased mine through licensepal also. I don't know why anybody would buy it directly when you can get it discounted through them. It took them about 14 hours or so to activate my license. They do it by hand for the owned licenses.

@deeplist
for those who buy directly from WHMCS themself, there is 1 reason.
They wanted to have the rights of reselling WHMCS license.
Those who purchase WHMCS license from resellers do not get the reselling rights.

I wasn't aware of that, but it makes sense, I suppose. I guess if you plan on being in business for a long time, you'd ever need to sell your license.

actually a lot of those host who are selling WHMCS to their clients, most of them are directly buying the license from WHMCS.
the reselling price is much much more cheaper anyway...

Back